Names in the chronicle 12/10/13 - 2/23/15

 There was a lot of people I supposedly dreamt about...

I caught on to the fact that the people I was picturing at night weren't my family and friends pretty quick... well...

scratch that. see, I didn't read the journal and properly identify it as "not a dream journal" until this past summer. Once I started getting "the business" again, I dug it out of storage and looked at it more closely to refresh my mind as to what was going on during those years. It's all in the other blog. There's a link in one of the other posts.

Here's how it worked though...

1. They would say a name... probably repetitively. Examples include Mom, Dad, Gran, Billy, KC, Matt, Brittney...

and "buddy". Now, when they said that one, they were usually trying to get info from me about who buddy is... like "Your at a party with your buddy... Who's that, now?"

I had a dog named buddy for 15 1/2 years! LMFAO! So there was a lot of him running around.


The big give away, however, was the references to "Dad". Just that I always call my dad "Pops". 

Alright, here's a page from April 2014:


Hopefully, this will be a page to motivate someone to come forward and give me some answers, closure, a way to continue on through life. Because I mean it... I'm devastated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to "Targeted Dream Incubation"

arrested development Christmas Soiree?

Indications of Targeted Dream Incubation