arrested development Christmas Soiree?

 It's the 28th of December, 2023. John Thompson here... and negotiations with absolutely anyone, about maybe getting me some answers, compensation for time and energy put into this whole chapter of my life, and any freedom at all from the 24/7 harassment that has plagued me since mid June are at a standstill. I mean zero. zilch. nobody comes forward to accept any responsibility for their mistakes. Could they really think that there will be no discovery of the shit that went on (and still does, perhaps?) in FCJ back in 20123-2015?

Here's some pages that I hope will regain their FOCUS...




I just can't stress enough something that may be getting overlooked in all of the hub bub surrounding this round of "the program", "the game"... whatever the hell you want to call it...

I mean, I've talked until I'm blue in the face. Tried every possible approach that I can think of in an attempt to turn what has been simply soul crushing experience into a positive one. Learn something? Teach something? Bring balance to that which there was not, perhaps?

But it's been 6 1/2 months! And it just doesn't end. 

Normally, I'd try and spin this in an attempt to make those in charge feel self conscious, guilty, remorseful enough to take pity on me. But I got nothing. No words to illuminate the darkness I find myself in. It's all treated with such irreverence. DOES ANYBODY CARE AT ALL ABOUT me?

I'm hurt, folks. HARMED.

Please end this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to "Targeted Dream Incubation"

HEY EVERYBODY! CRAZYLOOK@LANDJENNYCRYINGSTONE HERE