Indications of Targeted Dream Incubation





This continues on from the point in this chronicle of the Dream Incubation that was performed on me without any knowledge or consent whatsoever. It's from late March, right before my transfer for trial competency. Please note, the move to have me sent to Atascadero for the 1370 program to get me "fit for trial" was because of some paperwork I had with me at the time of my arrest. Pages I had printed off the internet. As I note in the other journal, there wasn't as much material back then online. It was still on the more secretive side of governmental operations at the local, state, and federal levels. But it's not like I was carrying the rantings of a madman or anything. I'll add that those papers were never returned to me or submitted as evidence. Dismissed wholly as fanciful conspiracy. 


 This really hurt. The dreams themselves were painful, but the continued attempts at demoralizing me are just too much. I'll also note that this "Tiki Therapy" theme was mentioned to me back in 2009, as well. And I believe again in the 360 pages of this journal.

But this is what got me:


It was just so cruel. Playing the memories of my recently deceased mother against me. Confined in jail. With no ability to research and discern what was real and what wasn't. It's not surprising that your average inmate, such as myself, would just kind of "go with the flow" with regards to what was suggested by the Public Defender and District Attorney's Office. 
There's so much more. This is April 1st. In March and April, especially, there are dozens of such references to the conversations I had as I came out of these dreams. I was diligent in recording all of this. I would wake up periodically throughout the night, flip up the corner of the jail issue bed pads provided, and jot down the significant plot lines, words, and names that seemed to be presented so clearly that they had to be repeated at least a few times I imagine... every once in awhile I would catch them "in the act". But they weren't shy, by any means. The conversations are often quite thorough.

More to come.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to "Targeted Dream Incubation"

arrested development Christmas Soiree?

HEY EVERYBODY! CRAZYLOOK@LANDJENNYCRYINGSTONE HERE